Thursday, June 30, 2011


Hello Everyone. Finally an available computer, that likes my French and password.  The trip is progressing nicely.  We finished our 5th day of riding today with some mega climbs.  To date we have ridden 550 kilometers through fabulous terrain all the while escaping some of the promised torrential rain and wind. We arrived in Mont St- Louis this evening and shortly after pitching our tents the weather turned very ugly.  We will see what happens in the morning.  It is 2030 and I will be the last man standing if I don`t head off to bed.  One word on todays ride.  115 kilometers today with some of the steepest, longest climbs I can remember...but 60 has eliminated a lot of things from my memory.  All the boys are still speaking and having a great time.. Till next time. BFFBGBTM

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear are having a good time. Guess it is wet everywhere. Never ridden in so much mud and water around here. Nice pics.

    ReplyDelete